1. PERMITTED USE
1.1. You may view Site pages, download Site pages for caching purposes only, and print Site pages (excluding images). You agree that You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for Your own personal, non-business use and that You shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than this.
1.2. You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
1.3. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
1.4. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by You.
1.5. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may You create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page without express permission in writing. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
1.6. The content and software on this Site is the property of OOP and/or its suppliers/ licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
2. CHANGES TO OUR SITE
2.1. We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
3. CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
3.1. We reserve the right to make reasonable modifications to these terms at any time without notice by posting the changes on this page. You agree that OOP will treat Your continued use of the Site as acceptance of these terms as may be amended from time to time.
4. PROHIBITED USE OF THE SITE
4.1. The following uses of the Site (and the material on the Site) are strictly prohibited:
- Any sale, sub-licensing, rental, distribution, public exploitation and any republication (including republication on another website), posting, framing, reverse engineering or modification of or creation of derivative works from the Site (unless You own or control the relevant rights in the material). Notwithstanding this, You may redistribute our newsletter in electronic form to any person.
- You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without OOP’s express written consent.
- You must not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the Site for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4.2. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
5.1. Unless otherwise stated, OOP or its licensors are the exclusive owners of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and the material on the Site which are copyright protected and reserved to OOP. Under no circumstances should any part of the OOP services or materials be reproduced, copied, re-sold, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded or passed on for free use by You in any way without OOP’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms, OOP does not grant any express or implied right to You under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
6. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
7. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
7.1. OOP does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link on it.
7.2. The Site and its content are delivered on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ basis. OOP cannot ensure that files You download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features.
7.3. OOP will not be liable for any Losses of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. OOP disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users in connection with or otherwise related to Your use of the Site.
8. HYPERLINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
8.1. The Site may contain hyperlinks or produce search results that reference or link to third party websites throughout the World Wide Web. These are provided for Your ease of reference only and OOP does not endorse such websites or accept any responsibility for the content of such websites and cannot therefore guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive or that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact Your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another website, You agree and understand that You may not make any claim against OOP for any Losses, whatsoever, resulting from Your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another website.
9.1. We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness, validity or accuracy of the information published on our Site;
- that the material on the Site is kept up-to-date; or
- that the Site or any service on the Site will remain available. We reserve the right without liability to You, to discontinue or alter any or all of our Site services, and to stop publishing our Site, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
9.2. To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties (including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.